From：Zhaoqing Xiangjiasheng Technology Co., Ltd Release time：2019-08-29
Base station is a communication base station (short for wireless base station). It refers to the low-power wireless antenna which communicates with the user's mobile phone. According to the size of its service range and the number of users, the transmitting power varies from several to hundreds of watts. Generally, base station antennas are mounted on buildings or towers 15-50 meters above the ground.
2. Maintenance of base station: Maintenance of computer room, tower mast, antenna feeder, switching power supply, storage battery, mobile communication equipment, transmission equipment, optical cable, integrated cabinet, air conditioning, distribution box, power supply monitoring system, fire extinguisher, GPS beacon lamp. These are all very important equipment and facilities to ensure their normal operation. Work. Its post responsibilities include the following:
1. Deal with all kinds of faults in the base station.
2. There are also base stations that need to generate electricity whenever power is cut off.
3. Clean the base station regularly.
4. Guarantee in places where there are major activities to ensure that there will be no drop-outs.